Singapore Food Festival 2011 Highlights
SFF Village at Singapore River
- Biggest Food and Beverage event with more than 60 food stalls and 130 participating Food and Beverage outlets from the surrounding malls with a mouth watering array of curries and favourite local delights infused with spices
SFF Culinary Adventures - Embark upon a gastronomic discovery that takes you high into the sky, cruising leisurely on water or on a land adventure with Master chefs
- Tiffin Cruise (Water) - Enjoy mouth-watering curries and dishes infused with spices served in a tiffin carrier while relaxing on a cruise along the Singapore River.
- Heritage Trail @ Little India (Land) - Immerse in the scent of spices and the colourful heritage of Little India! Learn to make your own spice blend, unique ingredients and kitchenware found in Little India. Enjoy a cooking demonstration and lunch at an Indian restaurant.
- Spice and Canapés in the Sky - Embark on a sky-high culinary affair on the Singapore Flyer and learn how to enhance flavours, colours and the nutritional value of canapés through the clever use of spices. Sit back and enjoy a selection of canapés paired with fine wines, while taking in a panoramic sunset view of the city.
Longest Table at Little India
- Sumptuous buffet spread prepared by 20 participating restaurants will serve of up to 60 different variety of Indian food, inclusive of a free flow of chilled beer, wine and refreshments.
- SFF will attempt to enter the Guinness World Records by constructing the world’s longest table at 120 metres long.
- President S.R. Nathan will be making a special appearance to launch and sign 30 copies of a cookbook featuring favourite dishes of Singapore’s past and present ministers, professionals and celebrities.