As part of Voilah! French Festival to bring a slice of France to Singapore, discover French Terroir Gastronomy at French Marché which showcases some of the best produce from France, entertainment, the art of living products, complete with culinary demonstration by French chefs including Celebrity Chef Julien Bompard from Le Saint Julien at Plaza Singapura from November 21 to 27.
The French Marche 2011 stall list :-
The French Marché is organised by French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore and supported by Carrefour.
- Aequitas – French bread, Macaroons, Olive Oils, Caviar & Truffles
- Le Bénaton– Exclusive French Wines
- Cafe Calva – Spirits, liqueurs, wines
- Consell Regional de Bourggogne – Burgundy wines, Dijon Mustard
- Crepes de France – Savoury or Sweet Crepes
- Delicia – Online Gourmet Store
- Georges Duboeuf – French Wine
- La Fromgagerie – Gourmet Cheese and Food
- Laurent Bernard – Gourmet Chocolates and Cafe Bar
- Lemongrass & Aubergine –Home decoration and Accessories
- Little Provence – Oils, Vinegars, Tapenades and Wine
- Reflets de France – French produce by Carrefour
- Spice Village – Cheese
Double click to enlarge the French Marché Programme highlights
French Marché Singapore 2011 is located at Plaza Singapura, Main Atrium, Level 1, 68 Orchard Road from 10am to 10pm.