Celebrate Christmas with Swensens 12 Sundaes new ice cream creations and festive menu. Start with a hearty soup, healthy salad and take your pick of main course like Grilled Turkey Breast, Baked Barramundi with Mustard Cream, Fried Dutch Milk Fed Veal Cutlet or Roasted NZ Ribeye. No meal is complete without choosing the good old Swensens ice cream sundaes all spruced up for the yuletide season in 12 exciting concoctions.
Swensens Christmas Food Items
Hearty Soup ($8.90) – A hearty red vegetable broth with chicken chunks, toasted bread stick and topped with chopped parsley.
Turkey and Chicken Ham Salad ($12.90) – A sumptuous blend of mixed Lettuce, mesclun salad, cherry tomato, black olive, turkey breast, chicken ham, lychee salsa, cranberry vinaigrette.
Grilled Turkey Breast ($16.90) – Turkey breast with sides of glazed chestnut, buttered vegetables, mashed potato, cranberry sauce, and chicken gravy.
Baked Barramundi with Mustard Cream ($16.90) – Grilled Barramundi made with Mustard Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Chestnut Rice, and Mesclun salad.
Fried Dutch Milk Fed Veal Cutlet ($18.90) – Breaded Veal served with roasted potato, mesclun salad, lemon, and butter lemon sauce.
Roasted NZ Ribeye ($22.90) – Savoury Roasted Ribeye, buttered vegetables, glazed chestnut and potato wedges, topped with brown gravy.
SWENSEN 12 Days of Christmas Sundaes
1.Merri-Mint Macaroon ($10.90) - Refreshing mint ice cream decorated with green and pink macaroons with marshmallows.
2. Gingerbread House ($10.90) – A delightful arrangement of Ginger boy, cappuccino cookie ice cream, ginger cubes, chocolate fudge and almonds
3. Festive Minstrel ($9.90) – A serving of Sticky Chewy Choc and Vanilla Ice Cream with Dip Cherry, Choc Chip, Choc Cream, Marshmallow, Dark Choc Ball, White Choc Ball and Choc fudge with its own Christmas cookie tree.
4. Strawberry Shortcake ($9.90) – A strawberry avalanche of Strawberry ice cream, strawberry cheesecake ice cream, strawberry sauce, shortbread, strawberry topped with a green cherry.
5. Tinsel Castle ($8.90) – Winter wonderland is recreated with this concoction of Candy Canes, Vanilla Ice cream, Strawberry sauce, green jelly, red jelly and lychees.
6. Pa-rum-pam-pum Raisin ($8.90) – Classic Rum and Raisin ice cream with a serving of fruitcake topped with butterscotch sauce.
7. Chocolate Twinkle ($9.90) – A sweet mixture of Star Cookie, Dip Cherry, Smarties, Candy Cane, Choc Cream, Choc Fudge, Sticky chewy choc ice cream and frosted choc malt ice cream.
8. Cozy Fireplace ($8.90) – Stay warm and toasty with this concoction of Choc Chip, Marshmallow, Oreo cookie, cream, vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream ice cream and banana.
9. Fruit Cake Noel ($8.90) – Fruitcake ice cream, choc sauce, hot caramel topping, topped with a green cherry with pound cake.
10. Christmas Nutcracker ($9.90) – Rich Macadamia nut ice cream with chocolate sauce, choco fudge top, peanut, macadamia nut, dip solnunt cherry and a crunchy dip almond wafer.
11. Frosty Knickerbocker ($10.90) – A perfect mixture of green cherry, Xmas cookie tree, Strawberry ice cream, old fashion vanilla ice cream, strawberry sauce, peach and chopped pistachio almonds.
12. Tin Roof Sleighride ($8.90) – Packs as much delight as a ride in Santa’s sleigh with its Sticky Chewy Choc and choco peanut buttercup ice cream with a Star cookie, salted cashew nut, choc sauce, choccream, and butterscotch sauce with a decorative flag.