Asia Wine Society Media Launch was held at Coriander Leaf, Clarke Quay, Singapore. Asia Wine Society was launched for the furthering of appreciation of wine in Asia and advance the role that wine plays in local culture with Singapore as the starting ground for what is aimed at perpetuating throughout Asia. “Good Living”, a free supplement is published with The Sunday Times to broaden Singaporeans’ understanding and wine appreciation
David Coleman, CEO of Asia Wine Society shared the concept of Asia Wine Society.
- Online web portal to introduce a wide variety of affordable wines to their members
- Discover both old and new wines with the confidence that each wine has gone through a selection panel where the wines are judge for their price to quality ratio.
- Purchase different wines and will be invited to attend various events and wine tastings at a members fee of only S$12.50 per month.
- “Good Living”, the new supplement published with The Sunday Times to broaden Singaporeans’ understanding and wine appreciation
- Complement the Asia Wine Society Website covering an array of topics from grape varieties to entertaining ideas and wine knowledge
- A team of panelists from lauded wine experts to offer their views, tips and wine experience in “Good Living”
- AsiaWineSociety.com members to discover wine for a more enriching lifestyle.
An intimate and enriching session, Misha & Andy Wilkinson together with renowned wine maker, Oliver Masters shared with us their vast knowledge of Wine, Pinot Noir in particular and how the climate, soil, viticultural and people played different roles in the process of wine making.
Asia Wine Society Pinot Noir Wine Appreciation Media Launch
The Pinot Noir from New Zealand we tasted include :
- Lime Rock Pinot Noir (Hawkes Bay)
- Gladstone Pinot Noir 2008 (Wairarapa)
- Neudorf “Moutere” Pinot Noir 2008 (Nelson)
- Auntsfield Pinot Noir 2007 (Marlborough)
- Pegasus Bay Pinot Noir 2007 (CanterburyWaipara)
- Mt Diffiulty (Central Otago)
- Misha’s Vineyard “The High Note” Pinot Noir 2008 (Central Otago)
Visit Asia Wine Society for wine privileges and promotions to enrich your lifestyle and meet like minded wine lovers for exclusive wine appreciation.