LG Electronics Optimus G is the world’s first LTE smartphone featuring Qualcomm’s Snapdragon™ S4 Pro Quad-Core processor Krait CPU with a 13.0Mega Pixel camera running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with LG Chem, LG Display and LG Innotek in a sleek elegant design for the ultimate performance.
The Snapdragon S4 Pro in LG Optimus G runs at 1.5GHz, featuring Asynchronous Symmetric Multiprocessing (aSMP) and Adreno 320 for maximum performance, 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS+ G2 Touch Hybrid Touchscreen Display with 320ppi high pixel density for enhanced gaming experience, faster frame rates and higher HD resolution displays plus high-density 2,100mAh battery lifespan.
LG OPTIMUS G LTE SMARTPHONE SNAPDRAGON S4 PRO QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR SPECIFICATIONS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core CPU, Adreno 320 GPU with 4G LTE
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
- 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS+ (1280x768 pixels) / 15:9 ratio
- Memory: 32GB /RAM: 2GB DDR / Cameras :13.0MP / 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,100 mAh / Size: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm / Weight: 145g
- Live Zooming allows zooming in and out while viewing a video;
- Dual Screen Dual Play, not only allows mirroring between the smartphone and a TV, it also has the ability to display different content on each screen.
- QMemoTM, first seen in the Optimus Vu:, allows users to write, draw or jot a memo directly on the captured screen with their finger for sharing instantly with others as an attachment or a URL;
- Time Catch Shot allows users to select and save the best shot among the images taken just before the shutter button is depressed
- Cheese Shutter takes a photo when a voice command is spoken