ROHTO-MENTHOLATUM, the NO.1 Top Selling Lip Balm Brand in Japan launches Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Fruit Lip Balm in Singapore. MOGITATE KAJITSU - "Mogitate" means "Fresh" and "Kajitsu" means "Fruits" in Japanese. This juicy lipbalm is bursting with Natural Fruity Goodness and honey. Mogitate Kajitsu is made with Fresh Fruit Juice and honey which contains essential minerals and vitamins that nourishes, heals and renews the lips.
Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Fruit Lip Balm contains :-
- Fresh Fruit Juice & Honey – Nourishes, heals and renews your lips
- Squalane – A plant extract that is a highly prized Japanese supplement and similar to the natural oil on our skin and is easily absorbed. Squalane helps to reduce the wrinkles caused by aging and sun damage
- Grape Seed Oil - Helps to repair skin
- Vitamins A and E - that retard lip aging, and give lips a healthy shine
- UV Protection – Protect your lips from harmful rays
I received Mogitate Kaitsu Lipbalm in Lemon & Lime, Strawberry, Orange & Mango for review.
The 3 lipbalms i tried are all moisturising and i like the vibrant burst of colours on the handy tube. Made in Japan, at S$5.90 its a bargain.
- Mogitate Kaitsu Lipbalm in Lemon & Lime : Refreshing Lemon and Lime scent. My favourite among the 3 lipbalm flavours i tried. There is a very very subtle Menthol flavour and i love the lemon and lime flavour. Its does moisturises my lips as my lipstick glides on so smoothly.
- Mogitate Kaitsu Lipbalm in Strawberry : Sweet Strawberry scent, reminds me of Hi-Chew Strawberry. Moisturising but a bit too sweet for my liking. Recommended for Strawberry fans.
- Mogitate Kaitsu Lipbalm in Orange & Mango : More Orange scented, could hardly smell any Mango which i am more keen in. Its moisturising but I am not an Orange fan.
Mogitate Kaitsu is available in 5 flavours -Lemon & Lime, Strawberry, Orange & Mango, Grape & Berry and White Peach and retails at S$5.90 each at Watsons.