Fall head over heels with Seki Japanese Restaurant Valentine’s Day Romantic Set. Experience a flavourful assortment of lovingly prepared creations by Chef Seki that will take you and your significant other on a wonderful gastronomical journey of dishes perfect for celebrating this day of hearts at Hotel Rendezvous.
Indulge with your special someone in an unforgettable night with a complimentary bottle of Gosset Champagne Rose Brut and five long-stemmed roses that comes with the Valentine’s set, only from February 11 to February 14, 2012 at S$368++ per couple.
Chef Seki Valentine Set highlight :-
- 3 different kinds of amuse-bouche— oyster from Hiroshima served with Ponzu sauce; French Foie Gras Garden Salad an appetizer that is a fusion of French and Japanese, with the liver marinated in Yuzu; and a tasty serving of Uni (sea urchin) and Yuba (tofu skin) with Dashi soy
- Blowfish Sashimi served with Ponzu.
- 5 kinds of sushi from seasonal fish imported from Tsukiji in Tokyo, select your favourite fresh fish
- Wagyu Beef or King Crab in Robatayaki Style
- Shirako Chawanmushi, Assorted Ice Cream Mix
Dine your way to your loved one’s heart with a romantic set that showcases a line up of exciting fare that will surely make the day unforgettable in every way.
Seki Japanese restaurant is located at 9 Brash Basah Road #01-02 Rendezvous Hotel Gallery, Singapore 189559 and is open from 11.30am to 3.00pm (last order 2.30pm) to 6.00pm to 11.00pm (last order 10.30pm). For reservations and enquires, Tel: 6336 3806 / 6336 3807 /Fax: 6337 6448 / Email: email@example.com. Check out Seki Facebook for more updates.