American Express presents Centurion Members and Platinum Series Cardmembers with complimentary Palate membership offering exclusive discounts and premium privileges with up to 50% savings at more than 40 of Singapore’s award-winning best dining restaurants and bars to appeal to gourmets’ gastronomic lifestyle needs.
Offering a wide range of cuisines and settings, the Palate dining programme restaurants and bars list including award winning Chinois at Resorts World Sentosa by internationally acclaimed celebrity chef Susur Lee, Il Lido offering world-class Italian dining, Anar at Resorts World Sentosa with its exotic Middle Eastern cuisine, Keystone Restaurant Modern European.
Moluccas Room at Marina Bay Sands French Indonesia, Bodega Y Tapas Spanish food, Tajimaya Japanese Restaurant, Da Paolo Bistro Bar, Brasserie Wolf, Tung Lok Classics and Signatures restaurants as well as Post Bar at Fullerton Hotel and charming watering holes like Bartini at Club Street.
The Centurion and Platinum Cardmembers will be presented with complimentary Palate Premier Membership privileges, available at SGD598 and includes more than SGD1,500 worth of Hotel and F&B vouchers. In addition, the Premier Membership entitles members to an additional SGD200 nett discount voucher for selected Mr & Mrs Smith boutique hotels.
American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Cardmembers and American Express Platinum Credit Cardmembers will receive complimentary Palate Basic Membership, available at SGD428 and includes more than SGD1,000 worth of Hotel and F&B vouchers.
The American Express Centurion Members and Platinum Series Cardmembers will enjoy the same privileges and discounts accorded to Palate members in the list of participating restaurants and bars. Cardmembers can also look forward to a calendar of bespoke Palate and American Express Centurion and Platinum Series Cardmember only events that includes exclusive tasting menus and wine-pairing dinners.
Structured so that one person always dines for free, the offer is valid only for la carte orders at restaurants, discounts tiers as follows:-
- 15% discount for one person dining
- 50% discount for two persons dining
- 35% discount for three persons dining
- 25% discount for four persons and
- 20% discount for five persons and above.
- Palate members enjoy a further 15% off all drinks at the listed bars.
The following restaurants and bars will cease Palate Dining Privileges on 30th December 2012 :-
Anar, Bistro bar at Rochester Park, Keystone, Ochre Italian Restaurant, Pizzeria Giardino, Private Affairs, Recipes, Rasputin and The Moluccas Room. Vines on Nine, Bartini, Vintry Singapore, Society Bar, Mezze Bistro Bar, Rasputin, The Wine Glass and The Tastings Room (bar)
- Buyan Russian Restaurant and Caviar Bar, Balzac Brasserie, Bobby’s @Chijmes, Da Paolo Ristorante Holland Village, Gattopardo Italian Grill and Pizza Bar, Kingpot, La Villa, La Nonna Chijmes and Holland Village, Senso Ristorante , Spizza at Club Street, East Coast, Balmoral, Jalan Kayu, The Clan, The Sleeping Rbino, Violet Oon's Kitchen.
- Beer Ally and Skyve.
Palate Dining Discount Privileges 2013 Current Restaurants and Bars partners
- 1-TwentySix (Coast), Chinois, Covelli Italian Bistro and Wine Bar, Fandango Tapas and Wine Bar, Garuda Padang Far East Square, Orchard Central, Vivocity, Il Lido, La Salsa, Le Noir, Ling Zhi Vegetarian Liat Towers, Novena Square, My Humble House Esplanade, Magma German Wine Bistro, Oenotheque Wine Universe, One Rochester (Roast), Praelum Wine Bistro, Shin Yeh, The Tastings Room, The Song of India, Tung Lok Signatures, Classic and Seafood Restaurants, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant
- 1-TwentySix , Balaclava, Barkode Cocktail Bar, Beach Culture, Covelli Italian Bistro and Wine Bar, Fabrika, KPO, One Rochester, Post Bar and Wala Wala
Palate Dining list 2013 updates, visit http://www.palate.sg/index.php/restaurant-list