LG Electronics (LG) Optimus 3D, an innovative smartphone with an advanced “Tri-Dual” architecture that offers a full 3D experience of creating, sharing, viewing and second-generation dual core technology was unveiled to the local media today at LG LIVE Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Taking the smartphone experience into new territory with LG Optimus 3D Tri-Dual configuration – dual-core, dual-channel and dual-memory, it allows improved performance when multi-tasking, viewing graphics-intensive websites, enjoying a movie or playing graphics-intensive games.
One can record and immediately view content in 3D without the need for special glasses and enjoy an unrivalled mobile 3D experience with the ability to create, share and enjoy 3D content with their friends and family.
BEAUTERUNWAY had the opportunity to experience LG Optimus 3D and a feel of the first-hand 3D magic at the press preview. I am truly impressed. Think 3D Specs free movies, games and wow, 3D photographs !
LG Optimus 3D SPECS
- 168g, 3D LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16 million colors
- 4.3-inch WVGA display offers bright and flicker-free images in HD, up to 1080p in2D and up to 720p in 3D.
- Special software allows for real-time conversion of 2D to 3D for photo and video content. Free software for converting 2D games will be available for download enabling users to enjoy a variety of multimedia content in 3D.
- Captured 3D content can be shared with 3D TVs via an HDMI 1.4 connection and the phone can also send content to any DLNA Certified™device.
- In addition, users can upload and stream 3D content on YouTube’s dedicated3D channel (www.youtube.com/3D).
- Dual 5 megapixel, 2560х1920 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.3
- Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor,PowerVR SGX540 GPU, TI OMAP4430 chipset
LG Optimus 3D Singapore at end August at a recommended retail price of S$938.00 inclusive of GST.