PARKROYAL on Beach Road celebrates Christmas and New Year at Plaza Brasserie buffet lunch dinner feasts family favourites like Pork Knuckles, traditional Roasted Turkey, Honey Baked Ham, Meat Loaf, Roasted duck and pork and Christmas desserts like log cake, Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce, Fruitcake and more with the Blue, White and Silver festive theme.
At the Parkroyal on Beach Road Plaza Brasserie Festive Feast media tasting, we tried some of the traditional Christmas offerings.
Savour crispy crackling serving of Pork Knuckles in Asian inspired Spicy Sauce and Red Wine Sauce, amid traditional American favourites like Roasted Honey Glazed Ham with Pineapple and Cranberry Sauce, Roasted Turkey with Sausage Meat, Chestnut and Mushroom Stuffing.
Roasted Pork served with Homemade Sauce and Roasted Duck served with Chili and Plum Sauce at the Chef’s “live” station.
Local favourites like Fried Hokkien Mee with seafood is really good ! Fresh succulent prawns, loads of squids, bits of pork belly and wok hei fried yellow noodles and beehoon.
Tom yum Seafood Soup is rich and flavoursome with mushrooms, squids, lemongrass and prawns.
Plaza Brasserie Chocolate Prata is out of the world! Served piping hot with loads of chocolate and rainbow rice sprinkles. Banana, Durian, Paper Prata, Egg, Onion, Sugar prata are also available at the live station.
Rotated on a daily basis, indulge in the wide variety of seafood, meat, poultry, vegetables, local delights and Japanese sashimi and sushi, together with Christmas Turkey, pork knuckle and honey ham.
Enjoy Fresh prawns, oyster and mussels on the rocks, Stir Fried Butter Prawns, Crab Meat and Topshells, Crispy Soft Shell Crab, Alaskan Cod with Mustard Sauce, Deep Fried Crispy Almond Prawns, Braised Noodles with Crab Meat and Mushrooms, Braised Oxtail in Red Wine Sauce, Oven Roasted Duck Breast Meat with Marinated Cherries, Stir Fried Pork with “XO” Sauce, Braised Chicken in Herbs Reduction,
Christmas cakes and desserts are often the favourite highlights for Christmas and Plaza Brasserie extensive list includes Yuletide Log cake, Fruit Cake, Christmas Stollen, Bread and Butter Pudding, Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce and Pecan Pie.
Santa Clause will be making his rounds on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to distribute goodies to children dining at the Plaza Brasserie. Takeaway gourmet treats will also be available from 15 December 2012 to 1 January 2013.
Plaza Brasserie Festive Feast Buffet Dates/Prices are subject to service charge and government taxes, Child below 3 years old dines for free.
- Christmas Eve 24 December 2012: Lunch - Adult $40/Child $24, Dinner- Adult: $80 Child: $48
- Christmas Day 25 December 2012 : Lunch - Adult: $60/Child $36, Dinner- Adult $60 /Child $35
- Pre-New Year 26 to 30 December 2012 Adult$40/Child$24, Dinner- Adult $55/Child $33
- New Year’s Eve 31 December 2012 Adult: $40/Child: $24 , Dinner-Adult: $80 Child: $48
- New Year’s Day 1 January 2012 Adult: $60 /Child: $35 , Dinner-Adult: $60, Child: $36
Christmas Takeaway Gourmet Treats selection Prices
- Honey Baked Ham (1.5kg) $78 / Traditional Turkey (4kg) $108
- Honey Baked Ham and House Wine $118 / Traditional Turkey and House Wine $148 /Traditional Turkey and Honey Baked Ham $168
- Traditional Turkey, Honey Baked Ham and House Wine $208
- Traditional Turkey, Honey Baked Ham and Piper Heidsieck NV Champagne $248