Jolin Tsai - Remy Martin Brand Ambassador, International Superstar and Taiwan Dancing Queen will grace Remy Martin Centaur Dance Showdown 2012 Finals in Singapore and hold a private concert belting her award winning songs at Marina Bay Sands Singapore on 18 January 2013, to an expected turnout of 1,000 invited guests.
A regional dance competition to discover Asia’s Best Dancing Crew, regional winners from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Philippines and Vietnam will compete at the Regional Finals for the title of Rémy Martin Asia’s Best Dancing Crew and cash prize of USD10,000.
Remy Martin Centaur Dance Showdown 2012 competition aims to be a platform to showcase the passion, talent and ingenuity of hip trendsetters who can creatively express themselves through dance.
JOLIN TSAI 蔡依林 REMY MARTIN CENTAUR DANCE SHOWDOWN 2013 SINGAPORE MARINA BAY SANDS
- Form a dance team with a maximum of 5 dancers and open to all dance genres
- Dance members must be at least 18 years of age and resides at Singapore, Malaysia / Thailand / India / Philippines or Vietnam
- Register and submit their dance video of between two to three minutes online (www.centaurdance.com) from 10th September – 7th October 2012.
- Fans view the videos and cast their votes online for their favourite crew from 8th October – 4th November 2012.
- Public online voting constitutes 40% of the total score; while the remaining 60% is based on the scores of a judging panel.
- The judging panel, will comprise of Jolin Tsai, Rémy Martin Brand Ambassador, dance experts and familiar names in the Singapore entertainment industry.The dance crews will be judged on choreography, dance techniques and overall stage performance.
Ten teams with the highest scores will compete in the Singapore Finals at Clarke Quay Central Fountain Square on 10th November 2012, 6pm – 11pm for the honour of representing Singapore in the Regional Finals. The public are welcome to cast their vote for their favourite teams on the spot, together with the judges.
蔡依林 JOLIN TSAI 2013 REMY MARTIN AMBASSADOR MARINA BAY SANDS SINGAPORE
Rémy Martin Centaur Dance Showdown 2012 Finals in Singapore with 蔡依林 Jolin Tsai, Rémy Martin Brand Ambassador who will be showcasing a private concert at Marina Bay Sands Singapore and crown Asia’s Best Dancing Crew, chosen from regional winners in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Philippines and Vietnam on January 18th, 2013 at 8pm. Join Remy Martin Centaur Showdown Singapore Facebook for more updates.