CES 2013 reports that Microsoft Windows 8 sold 60 million licenses and sales continues to soar at the 11th Annual J.P Morgan Tech Forum. Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Offers for consumers starts from only S$17.99 and Singapore offers will end on 31st January 2013.
Microsoft Singapore Windows 8 sales have outsold Windows 7 by at least 4 times for the same period post launch.
Fifty new Windows 8 devices from PCs, laptops, notebooks, AIOs to tablets retailing in over 120 stores appeals to local consumers who are looking to spend and experience Windows 8 and the new apps like WeGo.com, iProperty Singapore, ESPN StarSports and DBS Lifestyle (for DBS Indulge and Shopper) to name a few.
Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Offer, Valid in Singapore till 31st January 2013
- Upgrade from Windows 7 S$49.99 (before 1st June 2012) - Customers who have bought a Windows 7, Vista or XP PC before 1 June 2012 can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro via http://windows.sg
- Upgrade from Windows 7 S$17.99 (after 1st June 2012) - Customers who have bought a Windows 7 PC between 2 June 2012 to 31 January 2014 will be eligible for this upgrade program to Windows 8 Pro. Register at www.windowsupgradeoffer.com
- Upgrade from Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 S$89.00 (Packaged DVD version) - All major IT stores
- Windows 8 Pro upgrade edition - S$289
- Windows 8 upgrade edition - S$159
- Windows 8 Pro Pack - S$139
Experience Microsoft Windows 8 today with the new start screen, Internet Explorer 10, amazing features and apps like SkyDrive, Outlook, Windows Store, Xbox Music on your favourite device like tablets, hybrid PCs, notebooks, AIOs from brands like Sony, Panasonic, Lenovo, HP, Toshiba, Dell and Nokia, HTC, Samsung mobile phones.