Roasted Pork served with Homemade Sauce and Roasted Duck served with Chili and Plum Sauce at the Chef’s “live” station.
Local favourites like Fried Hokkien Mee with seafood is really good ! Fresh succulent prawns, loads of squids, bits of pork belly and wok hei fried yellow noodles and beehoon.
Tom yum Seafood Soup is rich and flavoursome with mushrooms, squids, lemongrass and prawns.
Rotated on a daily basis, indulge in the wide variety of seafood, meat, poultry, vegetables, local delights and Japanese sashimi and sushi, together with Christmas Turkey, pork knuckle and honey ham.
Plaza Brasserie Festive Feast Buffet Dates/Prices are subject to service charge and government taxes, Child below 3 years old dines for free.
- Christmas Eve 24 December 2012: Lunch - Adult $40/Child $24, Dinner- Adult: $80 Child: $48
- Christmas Day 25 December 2012 : Lunch - Adult: $60/Child $36, Dinner- Adult $60 /Child $35
- Pre-New Year 26 to 30 December 2012 Adult$40/Child$24, Dinner- Adult $55/Child $33
- New Year’s Eve 31 December 2012 Adult: $40/Child: $24 , Dinner-Adult: $80 Child: $48
- New Year’s Day 1 January 2012 Adult: $60 /Child: $35 , Dinner-Adult: $60, Child: $36
Christmas Takeaway Gourmet Treats selection Prices
- Honey Baked Ham (1.5kg) $78 / Traditional Turkey (4kg) $108
- Honey Baked Ham and House Wine $118 / Traditional Turkey and House Wine $148 /Traditional Turkey and Honey Baked Ham $168
- Traditional Turkey, Honey Baked Ham and House Wine $208
- Traditional Turkey, Honey Baked Ham and Piper Heidsieck NV Champagne $248