Singapore Food Festival 2012 Key Events, Culinary On demand and Fringe Activities
- Seafood Mela @ Little India 13 – 14 Jul 2012
Little India attempts a Guinness World Record by serving 2012 Curry Fish Heads in a single dinner setting on 14 July
- Witness a grand parade launch and a chef competition in which local and international chefs pit their skills for the title of ‘Best Indian Seafood Chef’ on 13 Jul 2012
- Behind the scenes@Jurong Fishery Port, On demand $150+, 5.00am‐9.00am. Held at the break of dawn, a chef takes participants on a tour through the fishery port to learn how to pick the freshest catch, followed by a delectable seafood breakfast
- Tiffin Cruise @ Singapore River, On demand $68 , 1‐hour per ride -Take a leisure cruise along the Singapore River as you tuck into a seafood set meal, served in a traditional tiffin carrier
- Season@Sentosa HarbourFront - 6 Jul – 12 Aug 2012 participates in SFF for the first time to present a slew of culinary activities at Resorts World Singapore, Sentosa, Mount Faber The Jewel Box, St James Power House, VivoCity, surrounding the Waterfront.
- Seafood treasures, tales and trails@ Kampong Gelam 14 – 29 Jul Experience Ramadan season as the ethnic precinct puts up a series of events and activities to celebrate the end of the fasting month.
- Join celebrity chef Violet Oon in her “See‐Food and eat” cooking workshop, where you learn how to whip up her signature seafood dishes and secret recipes on 16th July.