Swensens Christmas Food Items
Hearty Soup ($8.90) – A hearty red vegetable broth with chicken chunks, toasted bread stick and topped with chopped parsley.
Turkey and Chicken Ham Salad ($12.90) – A sumptuous blend of mixed Lettuce, mesclun salad, cherry tomato, black olive, turkey breast, chicken ham, lychee salsa, cranberry vinaigrette.
Grilled Turkey Breast ($16.90) – Turkey breast with sides of glazed chestnut, buttered vegetables, mashed potato, cranberry sauce, and chicken gravy.
Fried Dutch Milk Fed Veal Cutlet ($18.90) – Breaded Veal served with roasted potato, mesclun salad, lemon, and butter lemon sauce.
Roasted NZ Ribeye ($22.90) – Savoury Roasted Ribeye, buttered vegetables, glazed chestnut and potato wedges, topped with brown gravy.
SWENSEN 12 Days of Christmas Sundaes
7. Chocolate Twinkle ($9.90) – A sweet mixture of Star Cookie, Dip Cherry, Smarties, Candy Cane, Choc Cream, Choc Fudge, Sticky chewy choc ice cream and frosted choc malt ice cream.
8. Cozy Fireplace ($8.90) – Stay warm and toasty with this concoction of Choc Chip, Marshmallow, Oreo cookie, cream, vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream ice cream and banana.
9. Fruit Cake Noel ($8.90) – Fruitcake ice cream, choc sauce, hot caramel topping, topped with a green cherry with pound cake.
10. Christmas Nutcracker ($9.90) – Rich Macadamia nut ice cream with chocolate sauce, choco fudge top, peanut, macadamia nut, dip solnunt cherry and a crunchy dip almond wafer.
11. Frosty Knickerbocker ($10.90) – A perfect mixture of green cherry, Xmas cookie tree, Strawberry ice cream, old fashion vanilla ice cream, strawberry sauce, peach and chopped pistachio almonds.