Upon arrival at HealthTrends, Kathy the clinical assistant greeted me with a friendly smile and served me a cup of hot tea before handing me a questionaire to fill up on my health, lifestyle habits and skin care concerns.
Next, i was advised to cleanse my face with the mild cleanser provided so that the Doctor could see my skin condition clearly during the skin consultation that follows.
- Premium CO2 (Carbon-dioxide) fractional laser resurfacing platform heats and vaporises only one tiny fraction of the skin tissue at a time
- Instantly remove the superficial layers of skin
- Stimulate the natural wound healing process resulting in production of collagen and elastin
- Strengthens the texture and elasticity of skin
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, pore size and acne scars
Works very well for boxcar scars, pits and shallow scars
- Fast healing and less painful compare to convectional laser treatments
Maintains the effectiveness of ablative lasers but with less downtime
- Each eCO2 laser pulses are deposited in a random fashion to decrease thermal damage and reducing pain
- Warm to hot sensation, with minimal discomfort and pain.
- Depending on your skin, you may experience redness for 3 to 4 days.
- Gradual thin crust will form over treated areas
- Apply generous amount of moisturizers and sunblock to keep skin hydrated
- Total recovery can take up 2 weeks depending on individuals
- Smoother, clearer and more youthful skin
- Immediate skin tightening effect
- Reduces Pore Size, Wrinkles and Acne Scars
- Removes Sun Spots
- Treats textual irregularities to achieve smooth skin
- Continuous Improvement of Skin appearance by up to 6 months due to the continued collagen production from the eCO2 Laser.
After the skin consultation, Rochelle the clinical nurse ushered me to a private room before applying numbing cream evenly on my face for 15mins. She applied a second layer of numbing cream to ensure that my face will be numb so that i would feel less discomfort during the laser treatment. After about 35 minutes, i had to wash off the numbing cream. Upon contact with water, i felt a stinging sensation on my skin hence i wiped off the numbing cream with facial tissue before using the mild cleanser to cleanse my face thoroughly as the laser treatment can only be done on absolutely clean skin. The other discomfort was my whole mouth felt very numb.
I was ushered to the eCO2 laser treatment room. Rochelle adjusted the bed and wrapped a fleece blanket to keep me warm. Dr Ram noticed my cheeks were slightly red and advised that as a precaution and it was my first time trying eCO2 laser, he would use low intensity laser pulses to treat my face. I have to wear a special goggles to protect my eyes from the bright laser beams. After the laser treatment, Rochelle applied an antiseptic cream on my face. Dr Ram explained that after the treatment, all pores are opened so the application of an antiseptic cream will act as a barrier to prevent bacteria on my skin.
eCO2 FRACTIONAL LASER REVIEW
On the 5th day, some of the tiny brown spots (scabs) and whiteheads came off while i was using my Sana Soft Peel Lotion. YIPEE !
By the 7th day, i noticed significant improvements - a couple of light scars were lightened, BRIGHTER LUMINOUS SKIN tone with REDUCED pore sizes on my nose and cheeks! Gosh, this is so amazing! Its something that topical creams can not achieve – It’s like giving my skin a new breath of life! I LOVE eCO2 Fractional Laser ! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT !
Remember to Quote Beaute Runway and Your Facebook/Twitter Username.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT -
THE WINNER is ST, Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact no.